Saturday, October 3, 2009

DeepaRaya

I really Enjoy myself during the DeepaRaya Performance. This is the first time ever that I did a malay dance with the costume and all.....It was like OMG OMG OMG......I really love it...n Guess what....I onli have 2 Practice for the song and there is alot of step..but I did it..with 1 or 2 mistake....who doesn't make mistake rite....hehehe...I totally enjoy myself.....Enjoy it too much...

But it was a sad day for me today also...One of my BEST FRIEND mum have just left us all....It really sad when she told me that her mum have passed away......But what to do..God Love Her more than we do......

K lah People I shall end it here...same thing..Pic for our dance will be uploaded in FB..so keep a look out aite....

I know you love me.

XoXo
D.H

No comments:

Sign My Guestbook