Monday, September 21, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya

Ok people...Time to update about yesterday first day of Raya....Ok there is noting much to update. Every year is the same thing...First house is my Grandparent house at Teban, ThAn my aunty house at Bukit Batok, THan to my uncle house at Yishun and than to my Another grandparent house at Yishun....So tired siah.....I reach home at 10Pm siah......Plan to go hm earlier than stuck my the last house...coz was watching a Malay Drama...Gerek siah the show.....

Ok la Didn't get much of the COLLECTION instead KENA KASI LAGIK ADE (Must give got ah)....Ok la people I shall post not much of a Pic here...the rest is at my Facebook...
















The Cucu and Cicit















The Cucu with Grandparent




















Me and My Lil Brother. (Both Kumpulan Rabani)

No comments:

Sign My Guestbook