Thursday, August 20, 2009

I know you love me

Ok People.....U know it's time rite....hahaha...It's time for me to update...wahahahha...Ya I knw it's lame..hehehe..

Sat party was WOW......It's totally HEAVEN......I WANNA PARTY AGAIN...hehehehe......Guys...u know who u r ....shall we party again...hehehe.....I really wanna go again siah...than after the party which end about 4+ than we all head to my place for SLUMBER party...which turn out...All sleeping....hehehe Penat kate kan..hehehe

Ok....Fasting is coming up....arh......so fast siah da nk puase.......Haiz....cpt puase abis..cpt hari raye..wohoo.....Alamak....Better not come fast siah...Pokai lah aku...hehehe...But I totally going to enjoy of coz...

Ok FAMILY......Fix a date for our RAYA OUTING....THIS YEAR....ORANGE.....if not U guys tell me wat color u all wan...ok......and make sure its a Sat.....N Family I hope you guys know who u r.....hehehehe......and to others..tis is by INVITATION ONLI EH.....Jgn Marah...hehehe...

K lah people..I will end it here...noting much to talk about also...hehe...Nite nite poeple..

I know you love me
XOXO
Dennis Hazril
D.H

No comments:

Sign My Guestbook